Utrecht, Utrecht, NetherlandsCustomer Service
With NextEnergy we build the energy supplier of the future. With our smart app and a dynamic purchasing system, every Dutch person can save an average of 40% on their energy bill. We are looking for highly motivated and ambitious colleagues who are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and achieve a real impact within the energy transition. Are you ready for the next challenge?
Would you like to be the contact person for our very first customers? Do you get energy from customer contact and do you like to help with the further development of our startup?
Who are you?
- Minimum HBO work and thinking level;
- Available from 16 hours per week;
- Good communication skills;
- You love problem solving;
- Social and enthusiastic, gets energy from contact with people;
- Find it important to work in a cozy informal atmosphere where there is also enough space to have fun with each other.
- Nice dynamic working environment in Utrecht
- Indication salary of Euro 15,16 per hour or E2400,- per month
- Travel expenses reimbursement
- Career opportunities in permanent employment within our cool startup!
The way energy is now offered is outdated, inefficient and expensive. It's time for real change. That is why we are building the energy supplier of the future with NextEnergy. Because with a smart app and a dynamic purchasing system, every Dutch person can use energy much cheaper. That's better for the world and better for the bank account.
Soon we will go one step further with smart charging stations, home batteries and other ways to better use your energy. For this we have a state-of-the-art system in which all energy processes are handled and we are a fully-fledged energy supplier (just like Essent, Eneco, etc.).
We have been active since July '22 and our customer base is growing rapidly beyond expectations. Our ambition is to grow even faster and thus become Europe's fastest growing energy startup. That's why we're looking for talent who loves speed and work with real impact. Will you also accelerate the energy transition with the fast-growing energy-tech startup?